PHTA offers a long list of benefits to members of all types—distributors, manufacturers, builders, retailers, and anything in between!
Top membership benefits include:
Education & Certification:
- Access to the PHTA Class Pass, where members can view select PHTA and GENESIS education at no charge. Your staff can earn continuing education units (CEUs) along the way!
- Discounts on all PHTA and GENESIS education and certification courses. Members receive up to $500 off each course!
- Certify your staff and set your company apart from the competition. PHTA offers 11 professional certifications across service, operations, retail, and building/design.
- Become a PHTA Education Partner and submit your training classes for PHTA CEUs.
- Members receive one free entry to the PHTA International Awards of Excellence every year. There is no better way to showcase projects and promote your company to potential clients.
- Nominate yourself or a PHTA member you know for the PHTA Superlative Awards, honoring the best builders, retailers, service professionals, young professionals, and more.
- Earn a scholarship, fellowship, or grant with PHTA's robust programs that cover funding for college, graduate school, and professional or community development.
- Unlimited free job postings in the PHTA Work in Aquatics Job Board through 2023.
- Free participation in two PHTA Apprenticeship Programs, for service and maintenance technicians and pool builders.
- Exclusive participation in PHTA's Mentor Match Program that allows members to connect with each other and share or receive advice.
Market Research & Statistics:
Credibility & Prestige:
Leadership & Networking:
- Position yourself as an industry leader by joining one of PHTA's many councils, committees, and chapters.
- Young professionals can join the WAVE Network and attend social events, educational sessions, and networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Get your company in front of thousands of engaged pool, spa, and hot tub professionals by becoming a PHTA Strategic Partner.
- Meet and connect with fellow PHTA members around the world through the myPHTA Online Community.
- Advocacy efforts and lobbying at federal, state, and local levels and interpretation of relevant legislative activity.
- Searchable database of toolkits, water chemistry guidelines, emergency procedures, and much more in the PHTA Resource Library.
- Customizable Model Safety Manual with checklist, employee handbook, and forms.
- Discounts on event registration, insurance, rental cars, and much more.
- Weekly PHTA Newsletter sent to your inbox with the latest information from the association and the industry as a whole.
- Free subscription to industry publications like AQUA Magazine.
- Discounts in the PHTA Online Store for training materials, merchandise, standards, and more.